Model Karla is a premium FFP2 mask from PPE Germany.
Our light half mask impresses with a filter performance of more than 95% and ensures a comfortable fit thanks to its low breathing resistance. The mask's shape increases stability, while the elasticated ear loops allow for an effortless fit to the face and head. The particularly powerful filter layer guarantees protection against harmful substances such as dust, smoke and aerosols. Perfect for use in work, leisure and against coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. The mask is made of high-quality material and is manufactured in Germany to ensure the highest quality standards. Tested, certified and approved with the CE mark according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009, our mask production guarantees maximum safety Made in Germany!
The mask model Karla is category III personal protective equipment (PPE) and complies with the applicable regulation (EU) 2016/425.
Further information about products from PPE Germany can be found in the respective data sheets.
Product features of our FFP2 respirator mask
- Protection class FFP2: protection against harmful substances such as solid and liquid dust, smoke and aerosols
- Certification: Tested and CE certified according to the EN 149 standard
- The masks are category III personal protective equipment (PPE) and meet applicable requirements.
- 4-layer structure with a protective spunbonded outer layer, special inner layers with meltblown and a particularly skin-friendly inner layer
- Elastic ear straps for maximum comfort
- Flexible, bendable wire nose clip for a good fit
- Hygiene items - non-returnable
FFP2 respirator masks offer a significantly higher degree of filtering than community masks or the classic surgical masks, which only protect when aerosols are emitted. The FFP2 mask, on the other hand, serves both the wearer and those around him (self-protection and that of others). It is therefore the ideal protection, especially in public transport such as buses, trains or planes.
Scope of delivery of the FFP2 respirator Karla
- Hygienically packed in a poly bag
- 1 mask per bag, easy to carry in a purse or pocket
- 400 polybags in a carton
- Shipped from Germany
- Hygiene items - non-returnable
We produce the mask in Germany, from high-quality material and ensuring the highest quality requirements.
- Filter material with excellent filter performance - a genuine "Made in Germany" product.
- Inner fleece particularly kind to the skin.
- Produced, checked and packed in Germany.
When buying FFP2 masks, pay attention to the markings printed on our masks:
- Make and model number: PPE Germany, model Karla
- Certification body with a four-digit number: CE 2233 seal of approval
- Disclosure of Usability: NR - single use only
- Protection against pollutants such as solid and liquid dusts, smoke and aerosols - Certification: Tested and CE certified according to the EN 149 standard - The masks are Category III personal protective equipment (PPE) and meet the applicable requirements - 3-layer construction with protective spunbond outer layer, special inner layers with meltblown and a particularly skin-friendly inner layer - Elastic ear loops for maximum comfort - Flexible, Flexible, bendable wire nosepiece for a good fit - Hygiene article - excluded from exchange FFP2 respirators offer a significantly higher degree of filtration than community masks or the classic surgical masks, which only protect when aerosols are emitted. The FFP2 mask, on the other hand, serves both the wearer and his or her environment (self-protection and protection of others). It is therefore the ideal protection, especially in public transport such as buses, trains or airplanes.
The delivered volume depends on the selected order quantity. The mask is supplied hygienically packed in a poly bag. This allows a permanent electrostatic charge. The poly-bags with an FFP2 mask can be stored very conveniently in a handbag or trouser pocket and are suitable as a sales unit suitable for pharmacies.
This is what PPE Germany stands for
Made in Germany
Our mask in comparison
High bacterial filtration efficiency of >99%.
Low breathing resistance of <145 Pa
Produced in Germany
Soft ear loops for maximum comfort
Conventional FFP2 mask
Bacteria filtration efficiency of 95%
Higher breathing resistance of >200 Pa
Painful ears after a few hours
Hardly any breathing resistance with maximum filter effect
Benefit from our four-layer mask made of non-allergenic polypropylene fleece. A special Nano The ultra-thin meltblown fleece enables excellent filtering performance and an optimal fit, so that the mask fits perfectly to the skin. The resistant outer layer of spin fleece guarantees optimal protection against a wide variety of particles and splashes.
PPE stands for highest quality Made in Germany
As a German mask manufacturer, we produce our masks in Spandau near Berlin. Here, we count a Palas PMFT 1000 among our machine family and thus ensure continuous production monitoring.
Frequently asked questions
As a German mask manufacturer, we at PPE Germany manufacture all our masks in Berlin, Spandau. We only use selected and tested materials from Europe.
We have been producing in Berlin, Spandau since the start of production in December 2020. Our modern machines and highly qualified employees have not stood still since then. In 8 exciting months from the idea to the start of production, 6 million masks per month could already be produced and marketed in the first expansion stage. This is realized by highly motivated production staff in a 3 shift operation.
Since the beginning of 2021, we at PPE Germany have included a Palas PMFT 1000 in our machine family, thus ensuring continuous production monitoring. Thus, we reduce the risk of quality and reliability problems to a minimum. PPE Germany products also provide reliable protection because they exceed the strict test specifications of the European DIN EN 149, are CE-certified and offer uncompromisingly high product quality.
PPE Germany stands for delivery reliability and direct contact persons. Due to our domestic production in Berlin, we offer a high degree of delivery reliability. Depending on the order size and means of transport, our delivery time is 2 - 4 working days.