That Modell Dodo Air is the PPE Germany premium mask.
Our FFP2 mask impresses with a filter performance of more than 98% and ensures extremely comfortable wearing thanks to its low breathing resistance. The flat design enables space-saving storage of the product. Due to the shape of the front, the form stability of the mask is increased, while the elastic ear loops allow an effortless adjustment to the face and head. The particularly powerful filter layer guarantees protection against harmful substances such as dust, smoke and aerosols. Perfect for use in work, leisure and against coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. In addition, the Dodo Air is also certified for occupational safety! The mask is made of high-quality material and is manufactured in Germany to ensure the highest quality standards. Tested and approved with the CE mark according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009, our mask production guarantees maximum safety Made in Germany! The Dodo Air mask model is category II personal protective equipment (PPE) and complies with the applicable regulation (EU) 2016/425.
Further information about products from PPE Germany can be found in the respective data sheets.
Product features of the FFP2 respirator Dodo Air
- Protection class FFP2: protection against harmful substances such as solid and liquid dust, smoke and aerosols
- Certification: Tested and CE certified according to the EU CE 2233 standard
- The masks are category II personal protective equipment (PPE) and meet applicable requirements.
- Structure with a protective spunbonded outer layer, special inner layers with meltblown and a particularly skin-friendly inner layer
- Elastic ear straps for maximum comfort
- Flexible, bendable wire nose clip for a good fit
- Hygiene items - non-returnable
The Dodo FFP2 respirator masks offer a significantly higher degree of filtering than community masks or the classic surgical masks, which only protect when aerosols are emitted. The FFP2 mask, on the other hand, serves both the wearer and those around him (self-protection and that of others). It is therefore the ideal protection, especially in public transport such as buses, trains or planes.
Scope of delivery of the FFP2 respirator Dodo Air
- Individually hygienically packed in a poly bag
- 20 Masken pro Box
- 22 boxes in a carton (total 440 masks)
- Shipped from Germany
- Hygiene items - non-returnable
We produce the mask in Germany, from high-quality material and ensuring the highest quality requirements.
- Filter material with excellent filter performance - a genuine "Made in Germany" product.
- Inner fleece particularly kind to the skin.
- Produced, checked and packed in Germany.
When buying FFP2 masks, pay attention to the markings printed on our masks:
- Brand and model number: PPE Germany, model DODO AIR
- Certification body with a four-digit number: CE 2233 seal of approval
- Disclosure of Usability: NR - single use only
- Usability note: D - suitable for occupational safety
- Please note the information on the packaging and data sheet
440 masks, packed 20 pieces in a box (22 boxes), individually packed in a food-safe bag.
- Protection class FFP2: Protection against pollutants such as solid and liquid dusts, smoke and aerosols - Certification: Tested and CE certified according to EU standard CE 2233 - The masks are personal protective equipment (PPE) category III and meet the applicable requirements - Type 2 (Type II) medical face masks have medical approval according to EN 14683:2019-6 - Structure with protective spunbond outer layer, special inner layers with meltblown and a particularly skin-friendly inner layer - Elastic ear loops for maximum comfort - Flexible, bendable wire nosepiece for a good fit - Hygiene articles - excluded from exchange The Dodo Air Medical FFP2 respirators offer a significantly higher degree of filtration than community masks or the classic surgical masks, which only protect when aerosols are emitted. The FFP2 mask, on the other hand, serves both the wearer and his environment (self-protection and protection of others). It is therefore the ideal protection, especially in public transport such as buses, trains or airplanes.
The delivered volume depends on the selected order quantity. The mask is supplied hygienically packed in a poly bag. This allows a permanent electrostatic charge. The poly-bags with an FFP2 mask can be stored very conveniently in a handbag or trouser pocket and are suitable as a sales unit suitable for pharmacies.
Our mask in comparison
Dodo Air Medical
Suitable for medical use
Bacteria filtration efficiency of 95%
Higher breathing resistance of >200 Pa
Painful ears after a few hours
Conventional FFP2 mask
Only usable with surgical mask medical use
High bacterial filtration efficiency of >99%.
Low breathing resistance of <82 Pa
Soft ear loops for maximum comfort
Frequently asked questions
As a German mask manufacturer, we at PPE Germany manufacture all our masks in Berlin, Spandau. We only use selected and tested materials from Europe.
We have been producing in Berlin, Spandau since the start of production in December 2020. Our modern machines and highly qualified employees have not stood still since then. In 8 exciting months from the idea to the start of production, 6 million masks per month could already be produced and marketed in the first expansion stage. This is realized by highly motivated production staff in a 3 shift operation.
Since the beginning of 2021, we at PPE Germany have included a Palas PMFT 1000 in our machine family, thus ensuring continuous production monitoring. Thus, we reduce the risk of quality and reliability problems to a minimum. PPE Germany products also provide reliable protection because they exceed the strict test specifications of the European DIN EN 149, are CE-certified and offer uncompromisingly high product quality.
PPE Germany stands for delivery reliability and direct contact persons. Due to our domestic production in Berlin, we offer a high degree of delivery reliability. Depending on the order size and means of transport, our delivery time is 2 - 4 working days.